SMH Library Unstaffed
The SMH Library will be unstaffed from Wednesday August 21st. due to annual leave. Staff may access the library for study purposes using their ID cards. Normal service resumes on Monday September 2nd. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Lit search skills workshop - save the date
The next EBP workshop on search skills will be on:
Tuesday 3rd September 2019
10.00 - 12.00 hrs
Conference Room ERC St. Vincent's University Hospital
This is a "Bring your own device" workshop and the focus will be on resources for Nursing and Allied Health.
Registration and full progamme will be circulated shortly.
"Slow Information Update" Summer 2019
The latest "Slow information Update" is now available to view or download at:
Enjoy, and let us know your comments.
Welcome to St Vincent’s Healthcare Group Library website
We provide library and information services to the staff of St. Vincent’s Healthcare Group, as well as to students from University College Dublin on placement in any of the Group’s hospitals. There are two library sites – one based in St. Vincent’s University Hospital, and one located in St. Michael’s Hospital. We support the information needs and therefore the clinical practice, professional education and research activities, of all staff of St. Vincent's Healthcare Group.
Use this website to:
- Search our catalogue of books - renew, reserve etc.
- Access our electronic resources (e-journals and databases) from within the Hospitals and remotely.
- Download forms - borrower registration, OpenAthens registration, article request.
- View our opening hours, our publications, and much more.
- Find out about upcoming library training, presentations and events.
SVUH Library 01 221 4921 firstname.lastname@example.org
SMH Library 01 663 9850 email@example.com