"Slow Information Update" Summer 2019
The latest "Slow information Update" is now available to view or download at:
Enjoy, and let us know your comments.
"Slow Info Update" Autumn 2019
The latest "Slow Information Update" for Autumn 2019 is now available here:
Please let us know if you have comments or if you would like to see a specific topic addressed in a future issue.
Welcome to St Vincent’s Healthcare Group Library website
We provide library and information services to the staff of St. Vincent’s Healthcare Group, as well as to students from University College Dublin on placement in any of the Group’s hospitals. There are two library sites – one based in St. Vincent’s University Hospital, and one located in St. Michael’s Hospital. We support the information needs and therefore the clinical practice, professional education and research activities, of all staff of St. Vincent's Healthcare Group.
Use this website to:
- Search our catalogue of books - renew, reserve etc.
- Access our electronic resources (e-journals and databases) from within the Hospitals and remotely.
- Download forms - borrower registration, OpenAthens registration, article request.
- View our opening hours, our publications, and much more.
- Find out about upcoming library training, presentations and events.
SVUH Library 01 221 4921 email@example.com
SMH Library 01 663 9850 firstname.lastname@example.org