NEW E-Resource links
** NEW E-RESOURCES WEBSITES**
We have made the following changes in how we provide access to our E-Journals and Databases
1) E-Journals are now accessible on a new platform, called Publication Finder. The link to this is in the Pink E-Journals and Databases block on the top left of your screen (as before)
2) Database links are now available on a separate platform, Libguides A-Z Databases, and the link to this is also in the Pink E-Journals and Databases block on the top left of your screen.
3) Remote access is still available using OpenAthens. Click on any resource link (in Publication Finder or A-Z Databases) when not in the hospital and you will be prompted for your OpenAthens username and password. You will only be asked for this once.
OpenAthens application forms are available in the Blue Library Forms block. Guides and help are available in the Yellow block. Contact the libraries for further assistance
Welcome to St Vincent’s Healthcare Group Library website
We provide library and information services to the staff of St. Vincent’s Healthcare Group, as well as to students from University College Dublin on placement in any of the Group’s hospitals. There are two library sites – one based in St. Vincent’s University Hospital, and one located in St. Michael’s Hospital. We support the information needs and therefore the clinical practice, professional education and research activities, of all staff of St. Vincent's Healthcare Group.
Use this website to:
- Search our catalogue of books - renew, reserve etc.
- Access our electronic resources (e-journals and databases) from within the Hospitals and remotely.
- Download forms - borrower registration, OpenAthens registration, article request.
- View our opening hours, our publications, and much more.
- Find out about upcoming library training, presentations and events.
SVUH Library 01 221 4921 email@example.com
SMH Library 01 663 9850 firstname.lastname@example.org