Covid Restrictions - SVUH Library Services still available
During the current national Covid restrictions, SVUH Library & Information Services will continue to provide the following services
- The Study area will remain open on a 24/7 basis but, for everyone's safety, we continue to reduce the number of study desks and PCs available. Please wipe down desks, chairs, computers, etc. when you are finished. Wipes and hand sanitsers are provided.
- All our Electronic resources remain accessible both onsite (in each hospital) and remotely (with an OpenAthens account) to all staff and students. The link to our E-resources is to be found on the PINK BLOCK on this page. Application forms for OpenAthens accounts are available on the BLUE BLOCK on this page
- Print books are available on request. Please use the search box on this page to check our catalogue and then contact us on email@example.com to request access.
- Evidence, research and audit support are still available on request. You can either contact one of us directly at our emails below or send a general query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Niamh Lucey email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Anne Madden email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Gerry McManus email@example.com
Welcome to St Vincent’s Healthcare Group Library website
We provide library and information services to the staff of St. Vincent’s Healthcare Group, as well as to students from University College Dublin on placement in any of the Group’s hospitals. There are two library sites – one based in St. Vincent’s University Hospital, and one located in St. Michael’s Hospital. We support the information needs and therefore the clinical practice, professional education and research activities, of all staff of St. Vincent's Healthcare Group.
Use this website to:
- Search our catalogue of books - renew, reserve etc.
- Access our electronic resources (e-journals and databases) from within the Hospitals and remotely.
- Download forms - borrower registration, OpenAthens registration, article request.
- View our opening hours, our publications, and much more.
- Find out about upcoming library training, presentations and events.
SVUH Library 01 221 4921 firstname.lastname@example.org
SMH Library 01 663 9850 email@example.com