LIBGUIDES - ONLINE GUIDES WEBSITE
Libguides is a database of online guides, tutorials and videos to support all staff in need of library and information services. Current guides include
· Resources for medical, nursing, HSCP and management staff
· Writing for publication
· Searching for evidence
· How to find a journal or database
We are still in the development phase of this project and we are adding new guides all the time, so don’t forget to check back regularly and tell us what you think.
Welcome to St Vincent’s Healthcare Group Library website
We provide library and information services to the staff of St. Vincent’s Healthcare Group, as well as to students from University College Dublin on placement in any of the Group’s hospitals. There are two library sites – one based in St. Vincent’s University Hospital, and one located in St. Michael’s Hospital. We support the information needs and therefore the clinical practice, professional education and research activities, of all staff of St. Vincent's Healthcare Group.
Use this website to:
- Search our catalogue of books - renew, reserve etc.
- Access our electronic resources (e-journals and databases) from within the Hospitals and remotely.
- Download forms - borrower registration, OpenAthens registration, article request.
- View our opening hours, our publications, and much more.
- Find out about upcoming library training, presentations and events.
SVUH Library 01 221 4921 firstname.lastname@example.org
SMH Library 01 663 9850 email@example.com